Event Date & Time: Monday, Sept. 11, 2017 at 7:45am.
Event Location: Meramec Lakes Golf Course, 321 Birdie Lane, St. Clair, MO 63077
Age Categories: 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90+
Competition Divisions: All entries are automatically entered in scratch play and will be divided into women’s and men’s age category.
Equipment for Event: Each player must furnish his or her own golf equipment – including golf balls.
Carts: All players must use carts and the rules for carts will be given day of event.
Length of Course: The men and women will both play 18 holes.
NOTE: Any changes will be announced the day of the event. Any circumstances not covered by the following rules will be ruled upon by the event coordinator.
- Rules of the course will be given the day of the event.
- Play ball up.
- You may improve lie in the fairway but must not position any closer to the holes.
- Must hole out each hole.
- All ditches, sand traps, and water are considered HAZARDS.
- If in the ditch, must play ball as it lies or take a penalty stroke and remove the ball from the ditch.
- If in sand trap, must play ball as it lies according to USGA Rules.
- Out of bounds are all property line fences, roads, parking lots, and white stakes. One stroke penalty and loss of distance.
Please replace divots and repair all ball marks on green. Tee placements will be announced the day of the event. Play as rapidly as possible. Make sure all scores are correct before signing card, as all scores turned in are final and will not be changed. Turn cards in as soon as possible when finished. Score card playoff of all ties.
Directions to Event: Take Interstate 44 West to the Hwy. 185/Sullivan exit (Exit #226). Take Hwy. 185 for approx. 1 mile to E. Vine St. on the right. Turn right onto E. Vine St. and go 0.6 mile to Country Club Drive on the right.