Event Date & Times:
Men’s: Sunday, Sept. 10, 2017 at 10:30am.
Women’s: Sunday, Sept. 10, 2017 at 10:30am.
Event Location: To Be Determined
Competition Divisions: Volleyball will be divided into men’s and women’s divisions using the following age groups: 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90+
NOTE: Names of all Power Volleyball Team members must be filled in on the Generic Team Roster Form. (Generic_Roster_Form.pdf)
Equipment for Event: Tennis shoes are needed for this event.
NOTE: Any changes will be announced the day of the event. Any circumstances not covered by the following rules will be ruled upon by the event coordinator.
- Event will follow USA Volleyball Commission Rules.
- A team must have five players present to start a game.
- A ten minute grace period will be allowed to assemble five players.
- A total of six players maximum on the court at a time.
- The rotation order is determined by the starting line-up.
- 12 substitutions are the maximum permitted per team per game.
- A substitute may enter a game three times.
- Net Height: Men’s at 7’-9” & Women’s at 7’-2 5/8”.
Directions to Event: Take Hwy. 100 West thru Washington to High Street. Turn right onto High Street. Borgia Drive will be the third street on the left.