Age Categories: 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
Divisions: Men’s and Women’s Divisions.
NOTE: Any changes will be announced the day of the event. Any circumstances not covered by the following rules will be ruled upon by the event coordinator.
- One (1) practice throw will be allowed.
- Three (3) throws will be made by each contestant.
- The object is to achieve distance and accuracy.
- In case of a tie, one throw will decide the winner.
- A participant involved in a tie must be present at the conclusion of the event to participate in the throw-off or they will be disqualified.
- A foot fault called by the official will automatically nullify that throw.
- You may throw underhand or overhand.