Age Categories: 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
Divisions: Men’s and Women’s Divisions.
NOTE: Any changes will be announced the day of the event. Any circumstances not covered by the following rules will be ruled upon by the event coordinator.
- Participants will need to provide their own rod and reel for this event.
- 3/8 ounce plug will be used.
- The participant must be able to control the plug with each cast taken.
- There will be five targets placed at a random distance unknown to the casters or participants.
- All participants will be given a warm up time prior to the event.
- The casting event will consist of two rounds of five targets.
- Each member of the casting squad will alternate making casts at each of the five targets, for each round.
- The caster with the highest number of points in each age group will be declared the winner.
- The caster making the greatest number of initial perfects shall be declared the winner. If this fails to break the tie, a round of five target shall be cast between the tied contestants.
- A qualified scoring judge will be used to judge the event, and their decision on the scoring will be final.