Age Categories: 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
Divisions: Men’s and Women’s Divisions.
NOTE: Any changes will be announced the day of the event. Any circumstances not covered by the following rules will be ruled upon by the event coordinator.
- Safety Glasses MUST be worn and will be provided.
- Participants will be furnished with 16 ounce hammers and eight penny nails.
- 4×4 blocks of wood will be placed across sawhorses.
- This event will be an individual competition.
- Participants will be given a bucket of nails and will be given one minute to see how many nails can be pounded all the way into their piece of wood.
- If a nail is not pounded all the way in, it will not be counted.
- Participants will be judged in each age category.
- In the event of a tie, there will be a tie breaker round.