Age Categories: 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
Divisions: Men’s and Women’s Divisions
NOTE: Any changes will be announced the day of the event. Any circumstances not covered by the following rules will be ruled upon by the event coordinator.
- Tennis shoes are needed for this event.
- There will be five designated shooting area’s (each will be 13 feet from the center of the basket).
- The basket will be 10ft high.
- A point system will apply.
- There will be a referee at each basket.
- The referee will call one player at a time to take their shots.
- The shooter will be allowed to take two practice shots. Immediately following this, they will shoot their 10 official shots.
- The referee will take the card of the designated shooter and will mark it at the end for the total number of points made.
- The referee will call out the score after each shot attempted.
- The shooter must keep both feet behind the designated lines.
- Each shooter gets only one chance to shoot their 10 shots.