Event Date & Time: Wednesday, Sept. 13, 2017 at 9:00am.
Event Location: Pacific High School, 425 Indian Warpath Dr., Pacific, MO 63069 (Click on the address to open the location in Google Maps.)
Age Categories: 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89, 90+
Divisions: Men’s and Women’s Divisions
NOTE: Any changes will be announced the day of the event. Any circumstances not covered by the following rules will be ruled upon by the event coordinator.
- Tennis shoes are needed for this event.
- There will be five designated shooting area’s (each will be 13 feet from the center of the basket).
- The basket will be 10ft high.
- A point system will apply.
- There will be a referee at each basket.
- The referee will call one player at a time to take their shots.
- The shooter will be allowed to take two practice shots. Immediately following this, they will shoot their 10 official shots.
- The referee will take the card of the designated shooter and will mark it at the end for the total number of points made.
- The referee will call out the score after each shot attempted.
- The shooter must keep both feet behind the designated lines.
- Each shooter gets only one chance to shoot their 10 shots.
Directions to Event:
Going eastbound on Interstate 44: Take Exit #256 for Pacific. Turn right onto W. Osage Street (Business I-44). Drive for 0.6 miles and turn left onto Indian Warpath Drive. Drive 0.1 miles and Pacific High School will be on the right.
Going westbound on Interstate 44: Take Exit #257 for Pacific. Turn left onto Viaduct Street. Go under the overpass and turn left onto W. Osage Street (Business I-44). Drive for 1.1 miles and turn left onto Indian Warpath Drive. Drive 0.1 miles and the Pacific High School will be on the right.