Age Categories: 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89, 90+
Divisions: Men’s and Women’s Divisions.
NOTE: Any changes will be announced the day of the event. Any circumstances not covered by the following rules will be ruled upon by the event coordinator.
- Players may bring their own discs as long as they pass inspection. Only PDGA frisbee discs are allowed. Event officials will check all discs thrown to verify such.
- A frisbee thrown that is not authorized will result in a no mark and a loss of throw.
- Four throws allowed for the competition. One practice is allowed if desired. You must let the official know if you are taking a practice or competition throw.
- Thrower may not step over the foul line on throw or follow thru. In the event this happens, a foul will be called and not marked and it will still count as one of your throws.
- The frisbee may be thrown in the air or rolled on the ground. It will be marked where it comes to rest.
- Throws will be marked with a marker. Only the farthest throw of your four throws will be measured.
- Throws will be measured in one of two ways – with a tape measure or an electronic range finder.
- In the case of a tie for a medal, one throw will break the tie. Contestants will have 5 minutes to make that throw. If one shows up and the other does not, the medal will go to the one in attendance.
- Throwers may use a glove, tape, or stickem to help with their grip or to protect their hands.