Event Date & Time: Wednesday, Sept. 13, 2017 at 9:00am.
Event Location: Pacific High School, 425 Indian Warpath Dr., Pacific, MO 63069 (Click on the address to open the location in Google Maps.)
Age Categories: 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89, 90+
Divisions: Men’s and Women’s Divisions.
NOTE: Any changes will be announced the day of the event. Any circumstances not covered by the following rules will be ruled upon by the event coordinator.
- One (1) warm up throw will be allowed.
- Three (3) throws will be made by each participant.
- The object is to achieve the longest distance.
- In case of a tie, one throw will decide a winner.
- A participant involved in a tie must be present at the conclusion of the event to participate in the throw-off or they will be disqualified.
- A foot fault called by the official will automatically nullify that throw.
- If a ball lands outside the foul lines, it will be charged as a throw but will not count for distance.
Directions to Event:
Going eastbound on Interstate 44: Take Exit #256 for Pacific. Turn right onto W. Osage Street (Business I-44). Drive for 0.6 miles and turn left onto Indian Warpath Drive. Drive 0.1 miles and Pacific High School will be on the right.
Going westbound on Interstate 44: Take Exit #257 for Pacific. Turn left onto Viaduct Street. Go under the overpass and turn left onto W. Osage Street (Business I-44). Drive for 1.1 miles and turn left onto Indian Warpath Drive. Drive 0.1 miles and the Pacific High School will be on the right.